Except where stated, the information on this website is the copyright of CLTNet
NZ LImited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You may not, reproduce,
store, copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse or deface any part of the material
protected by CLTNet NZ Limited copyright.
CLTNet NZ Limited is authorized to reproduce material, which is the copyright of
the NZ Transport Agency, including the New Zealand road code. Requests and enquiries
concerning the reproduction of the road code on this website for any purpose should
be directed to the Information Manager, NZ Transport Agency, Private Bag 6995, Wellington
6141, New Zealand.
Any authorisation to reproduce material protected by CLTNet NZ Limited copyright
does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright
of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from
the copyright holders concerned.
- The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general
information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure
the quality and accuracy of that information. However, CLTNet NZ Limited:
- may change, delete, add to or otherwise amend information contained on this website
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from
this website. (CLTNet NZ Limited neither endorses the information, content, presentation
or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied,
regarding these other websites).
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice and, before
acting on any information, you should take specific advice from qualified professional
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service, whether by trade
name, trademark, manufacture or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement or
recommendation by the CLTNet NZ Limited.
- This site may also contain the advice, opinions and statements of various information
providers. CLTNet NZ Limited does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability
of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information
provider, any user of this site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any
such advice, opinion, statement or other information, shall be at the user's own
- CLTNet NZ Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether
in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken as a result of reading,
or reliance placed on the CLTNet NZ Limited because of having read, any part, or
all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency,
flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any
other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.
- Any User is responsible for the security and proper use of the User Name, Password
and any other security features relating to the use of this website and the User
must take all responsible care to ensure they are kept confidential and secure at
all times and not disclose to any unauthorised user.
- Intellectual property rights in any software use in connection with this website
is the property of CLTNet NZ Limited will remain the property of CLTNet NZ Limited.
The User will not deal, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile or any other
ways interfere with the software.
Copyright © 2009 CLTNet NZ Limited. All rights reserved.